- Sign up or Log in
CLP - $
Los Boldos de La Poza is conveniently located just 0 m from 0, which can be reached within 0. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Los Boldos de La Poza, the 3 closest being:
- Portal Fresia is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Mapuche decoration shop Witraltu Mapu is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Artist's Quarter is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Los Boldos de La Poza is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The mint bistro is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Restaurant Uruaguayuo is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Café Luthier bistro is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Trapp Medical Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Los Boldos de La Poza are:
- Universidad de la Frontera Campus Pucón is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Esc. Ntra. Sra. De Fátima is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Eco-Divers Diving Center is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Pucon Airport is located 5.9 km from Los Boldos de La Poza and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.